Saturday, December 14, 2013

Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post,


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews,  check it out and sign up  here
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

What I read:
Cascade (River of Time, #2)
source: library
The Book of Love (The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers, #2)
source: balzer bray / Harper Teen  for review 

Ashes to Ashes (Ashes, #1)
source: Katherine Tegen Books / Harper Teen  for review 

Taste of Darkness (Healer, #3)
source: harlequin teen via netgalley
The Promise of Amazing
source: balzer bray / Harper Teen  for review 

The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers (The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers, #1)
source: library


Last Week on the blog:
Fireblood (Fireblood, #1)
ource: Spencer Hill via Netgalley
The Future of Us
source: library
The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4)
source: bought
Chosen at Nightfall (Shadow Falls, #5)
Source: library

My week: Good, it is my daughter's 2nd birthday on Thursday and we are having her party today.


What are you reading? Any of my books new to you or have you read any of my books? If so, what did you think?
Also, feel free to link up your blog and mailbox post.Follow on Bloglovin

18 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your daughter :)! I hope you have a fun day. I want to check out a lot of these books.

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your daughter! I really want to read The Promise of Amazing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! Happy Birthday to your daughter! My bday is actually Monday, so I am hoping to have some bookish goodies next week! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy Birthday to your daughter. The Promise of Amazing sounds really good. Going to be reading that one soon. Come check out my haul as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. You read a lot last week. Happy birthday to your daughter, I hope she enjoys her party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to reading The Promise of Amazing, it looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your daughter! That's a great age, so enjoy each other!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to your daughter! I hope you both have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so nice to get whitelisted by Harper Collins isn't it? But it's also scary cause downloading is unlimited and you felt like you have to read them all.

    Happy birthday to your daughter. :D

    Have fun reading!

    Charlotte @ Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have not read any of these, but they look great :) Hope you enjoy it all sweetie. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to your daughter! Enjoy the new books.

    Thanks for stopping by.
    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe Happy Birthday to your daughter..have a wonderful week and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that series by Lisa Bergren! And I didn't know the Secret Sisterhood had a 2nd book!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice book haul! I hope you enjoy, and happy birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab book haul! Looking forward to your Taste of Darkness Review!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)