Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
The Destiny of Violet and Luke (The Coincidence, #3)

Releases: January 7th 2014 by Forever

Luke Price's life has always been about order, control, and acting tough on the outside. He uses meaningless relationships as a distraction and a way to tune out the twisted memories of his childhood. He secretly wishes that one day he could find that one perfect person, but deep down he doesn't believe that perfection really exists. 

Violet Hayes has had a rough life, surrounded by drugs, neglect, and irresponsible parents. She thought she could escape that kind of life when she went to college, but her past catches up with her. To protect herself from getting hurt, she acts tough and keeps her distance from everyone. But then she meets Luke. The two of them clash, yet they can't seem to stay away from each other. The more they get to know one another, the more they realize just how similar their lives are, and that maybe the perfection they've always been looking for lies in each other.

What are you waiting on?


Follow on Bloglovin

24 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of that one! Hope you enjoy this one when you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I can't wait to read this. Luke definitely needs his happily ever after! Thanks for sharing!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am waiting for this even though I haven't read about Kayden and Callie. I just finished The Temptation of Lila and Ethan and it was my first book by Jessica and I absolutely adored it so.. yes, I can't wait for this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard of this series, but haven't started it yet. I hope you'll get this one soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this series but I hope it's an amazing read!

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this series yet. I hope you'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never heard about that one but sounds like a great read! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pick! I really need to continue this series. I hope you can read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still want to read The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden! So behind, but I really do love the sound of this series, I hear Jessica's writing is great, and I know there's a cliff hanger to get ready for in the first book! Can't wait to see what you think Brandi :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've not heard of this but I hope you get your hands on it. Thanks for stopping by My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for sharing! I haven't read any of these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pick! I would like to start this series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've only read one book by Jessica Sorensen but I wouldn't mind reading more. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm kind of burned out on NA but this one does sound tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've not heard of this book, but man I will have to add it to my ever growing wishlist. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. YES!! I want this one too!! Great pick!!!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've heard a lot of good things about this series!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I didn't know another one of these was coming out. I have read the first one and need to catch up !

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't believe I haven't read Jessica Sorensen yet, everyone seems to love her! I'll have to add this one to my evergrowing list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Now I'm trying to remember if I know the 2 first ones.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like a great book :D I hope you will love it. <3 thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)