Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
Loud Awake and Lost


LOUD. There was an accident. Ember knows at least that much. She was driving. The car was totaled. She suffered back injuries and brain trauma. But she is alive. That's the only thing left she can cling to.
AWAKE. Eight months later, Ember feels broken. The pieces of her former self no longer fit together. She can't even remember the six weeks of her life leading up to the accident. Where was she going? Who was she with? And what happened during those six weeks that her friends and family won't talk about?
LOST. One by one, Ember discovers the answers to these questions, like a twisted game of dominos. And little by little, the person she used to be slips further and further away.
In the wake of her critically praised young adult psychological thrillers, Tighter and All You Never Wanted, National Book Award finalist Adele Griffin has created another triumph. Loud Awake & Lost is an unflinching story of loss and recovery.

Releases: November 12th 2013 by Knopf Books for Young Readers
What are you waiting on?

26 comments:

  1. This does sound really good - I'm curious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brand new book to me. I hadn't heard of it. But it sounds really good.

    Grace
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of this. Thanks for sharing :)

    follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-56-landry-park.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, this one is actually new to me, so thanks for putting it on my radar! I've heard fantastic things about Adele Griffin's writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely waiting for this one, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of that one! But I hope you like it when you get to read it :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book sounds totally intense! Great pick :)
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick! This one is completely new to me. Tha KA for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pick! I haven't heard of this one, but I'm liking the sound of it. Thanks for sharing. :)

    Raina @ The LUV'NV

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't heard of this, but hope you get it! THanks for stopping by My WW!


    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love psychological thrillers and you don't get enough of them in the NA category. I would like to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haven't heard of this one but it sounds really interesting!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I like the sound of this one. I should totally add this to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That name sounds familiar...must check it

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't heard of this one before but it sounds promising. Thanks for stopping by Brandi :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm very excited for LA&L! It sounds so intriguing!

    Fabulous wow choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have to agree with Lea, This does sound good! I can;t for it to come out. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh! I haven't seen this one around!! I like the sound of it! Very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love amnesia plots so I'm adding it to the ole TBR! Plus the mystery around the accident sounds intriguing. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have a few Adele Griffin books but I haven't read them yet. Hope you enjoy this one!! Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hope it's as good as it sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh this one sounds twisty and really good!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great pick-I love Adele Griffin's writing and am always eager for her next work to be released.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ohh, sounds like a great book :D I hope you'll love it when it comes out. <3
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW last week. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)