Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday 10/3


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:


Me, Him, Them, and It by Caela Carter

ME is Evelyn Jones, 16, a valedictorian hopeful who's been playing bad girl to piss off THEM, her cold, distant parents. HIM is Todd, Evelyn's secret un-boyfriend, who she thought she was just using for sex - until she accidentally fell in love with him. But before Evelyn gets a chance to tell Todd how she feels, something much more important comes up. IT. IT is a fetus. Evelyn is pregnant - and when Todd turns his back on her, Evelyn has no idea who to turn to. Can a cheating father, a stiff, cold mother, a pissed-off BFF, and a (thankfully!) loving aunt with adopted girls of her own help Evelyn make the heart-wrenching decisions that follow?

This title will be released on February 5, 2013.

What are you waiting on?

16 comments:

  1. Seems good! Added on my GR tbr. Thanks for sharing!
    Here's my WoW.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! MHTI sounds like such a great story. Can't wait! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the title for this one (already bummed that Todd turns out to be a jerk but Evelyn's going to have a lot more to deal with in what sounds like an interesting book).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very curious about this one. The story could go either way so I am going to wait for a few reviews before I read it =) Great pick!

    Our WoW for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the tittle, but I don't think this is a book for me. Honestly, the books about pregnant teens are annoying for me. I have no idea why.

    My WOW post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great title! Sounds like a really awesome book on realistic issues. I'm going to add this to my wishlist. Thanks a lot for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds interesting and like it could be an emotional read. I will be interested in reviews on this one! Thanks for sharing! :)

    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to agree on the title. It is great. :) I sometimes have a hard time with "issue books" but I think I might pick this one up. Thanks for the recommendation.

    Here's my WoW pick for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hadn't heard of this one before so thank you for bringing it to my attention! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds emotional and tense. Thanks for sharing this one. I will add it. Great pick.

    Thank you for stopping by
    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one seems great, I keep hearing about it. I hope you get it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haven't heard of this one but hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this sounds like trouble with a lot of kleenex to go with it.

    Talk Supe WoW

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't heard of this one yet but it sounds really intriguing. :) Thanks for alerting me about this one and awesome pick.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This one sounds really intense and emotional, I love the girl on the cover, her hair is so gorgeous. Great pick!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've not heard of this one. Thanks for sharing:)

    Love the simple title.

    Mich

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)