Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday 4/18


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating

This week, I'm featuring:
When You Open Your Eyes by Celeste Conway
When You Open Your Eyes 
The more you love, the more you stand to lose….Tessa’s head over heels for Lucien, the son of a French diplomat. Sexy, artistic, and daring, he brings out a completely new side of her. With him, Tessa feels beautiful and exotic. So when Tessa’s strict father forbids her to see Lucien, she’s determined to keep their relationship a secret.But as Tessa gets caught up in Lucien, he becomes increasingly volatile. What she once found alluring about him now feels alarming. Tessa must figure out how far she’ll go for Lucien before she risks losing not just him, but everything she loves.
Published March 20th 2012 by Simon Pulse


What are you waiting on?

9 comments:

  1. This sounds good, but I think this one might make me really sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh that one looks interesting! Haven't heard of it before!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover and how they blurred it all. So cool! Plus, the blurb makes me want to read it, too! :)

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I love a book that'll make me feel something

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)