Monday, March 5, 2012

It’s Monday, What Are You Reading?


Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a meme started at Book Journey, and it's great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I'm reading:
Sisterhood Everlasting (The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, #5)
Sisterhood Everlasting by Brashares

Up Next:
Starters (Starters, #1)
Starters by Price

What are you reading?

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I'm reading Romeo Redeemed Stacey Jay :)

    Joyousreads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know she had a new book out ,will have to check out

      Delete
  2. Starters looks intriguing! Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read description and knew I wanted to read. Review will come soon

      Delete
  3. Standards looks really good! The cover is so hauntingly beautiful too! Hope you have an awesome week Brandi! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Cover is great
      Hope your week is good too

      Delete
  4. Nice! Haven't read these, but seeing the Starters around a lot lately! Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)