Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sapphire Talisman Cover Creation



This contest is hosted by La Femme Readers

Here is original:
Summary: With the local vampire coven decimated, Julia and Nicholas try to begin a somewhat normal life together. Bound by secrecy from a shape shifter determined to see Julia’s world-saving prediction come to fruition, Julia isn’t allowed to tell Nicholas the leader survived, ransacking her happiness with guilt. When Alora returns, bent on revenge, the reunion forces Nicholas and Julia to choose what they are willing to live and die for.





And here is mine:





2 comments:

  1. Its awesome , Brandi! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh, I want to read this!!! itt sounds like it will be thrilling (not scary but Awesome!) :)

    Jess :)
    http://sheknownasjess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)