Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Top 10 Tuesday

  
This week the topic is fictional couples, and since I have done similiar before, this time will be based on the actual couple not who I think is swoonworthy or want for myself ;)

1. Ron and Hermione (Harry Potter)
2. Gavin and Nora (Light of Asteria)
3. Trevor and Maddie (Minder)
4. Dimitri and Rose (Vampire Academy)
5. Jaspar and Alice (Twilight)
6. Sam and Grace (Shiver)
7. Derek and Chloe (Darkest Powers)
8. Yelena and Valek (Poison Study)
9. Stephan and Elena (Vampire Diaries)
10. Richard and Kahlan (Sword of Truth)

Anyone on your list not on mine?

8 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Richard and Kahlan...I can't help but love those two! I have to say though...I'm Team Damon, so I'd feel like a liar to say I love the Stephan and Elena one ;)

    I'd have to add Sandy and Yalith from Many Waters to the list, too...short, sweet, and beautiful romance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yelena & Valek would definitely make my list. I would probably pick Richard and Kahlan too but I've only seen the t.v. series so it wouldn't really count. Thanks for sharing! You have a great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh I forgot Jasper and Alice. Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. Sam and Richard are swoonworthy anyways :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ron & Hermione seem to be a very popular pick. I do love them, but for some reason they didn't occur to me when I was choosing. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! Ron + Hermione, Alice + Jasper and Rose + Dimitri are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really not a fan of Ron/Hermione. :(
    But Sam & Grace ftw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only couple I know of from your list is #1. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)