Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Date with a celebrity

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0317/nhl_g_brodeur02_576.jpg

Well, my date would have to be a 3 way.
And that is not as dirty as it sounds, lol. Since I am married, I would want to pick my husband's idol Marty Brodeur from the New Jersey Devils, so we could chat it up with him. And if we're picking a movie, I guess it would have to be Slap Shot, because I don't think I could convince my hubby and a bad a** hockey player to watch Eclipse with me. :D

Who would you choose?
If I weren't married, or not feeling so benevolent (or if it weren't illegal- take your pick, I might chose Taylor Lautner)
(YUM. Though I am an Edward fan, I am not a Pattinson fan, and I can't really think of who MY Edward looks like-- who does he look like in your mind?)

This is all part of Princess Bookie's Contest Craze:



And this is Mini Challenge Number 2



This Mini Challenge Consists Of:
Date A Celebrity!
-Close Your Eyes!
-Imagine You Just Won A Contest Consisting Of A Date (Dinner And A Movie)
-You Get To Choose Any Celebrity/Singer/Sports Star To Go On A Date With
-FYI:Cartoon characters are exempt.





2 comments:

  1. I have to pick one???? Can I have a 3-way, too? Then I would go with my sexy, artsy man, Rob Pattinson (I'm lovin' the beard!) and my geeky man, Matthew Gray Gubler (of Criminal Minds). We don't even need to do anything. I can just sit with them all night long. I know, creepy, right? *sigh*

    Emily
    It's Just Life As I Know It

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man...that's a hard one. I'd probably choose Ricky Gervais. He is so sharp, so quick, would be great dinner conversation, and would make hilarious comments all through the movie ala Mystery Science Theater 3000. We'd probably have to go see a lame one to make it really fun :oD

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)