Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Win big at Strange and Random Happenstance

Go HERE to enter:


The Prizes (ever expanding):There is one guaranteed prize, that of a $25 gift card to Amazon.com. But once I officially hit 200 (I know, I'm technically there with networked blogs, but seeing 195 is so close) I add in a book. I get another 25, I add in another book, and so on and so forth. So this could be one really big prize that could potentially have many winners. Possible books are Beautiful Creatures, The Reckoning, The Princess Bride, the hoard list goes on and on. Cause this is basically a Mega Horde giveaway. And if you'll look below, there is already an added prize! So let's keep those numbers shooting skyward!

Prize 1: $25 gift card to Amazon.com
Prize 2: The Reckoning, Darkest Powers Book 3 by Kelley Armstrong
Prize 3: Shiver ARC by Maggie Stiefvater

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Awesome contest. I'd love to own a Shiver ARC. I own Linger, so then I'd have both :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)